Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello World!

Well despite my inability to do anything particularly impressive with a computer, here is my blog!
My name is Esme and I am quite the make-up lover. I also really enjoy writing so I thought I would combine these two hobbies and create this blog. My idea is to provide reviews and my opinions of products in an honest way and to give my thoughts and ramblings on various beauty related things. I have been wanting to start this blog for quite a while but I have, up until about a week ago, been finishing my degree at Kingston University and had so much going on that I didn’t really have a moment to myself!

I read a plethora of blogs almost every day and would like my blog to, one day, have the same level of readers as they do, but one can only dream! So I hope you guys enjoy what I have to say and with any luck you will appreciate my take on certain products and my many rambling thoughts about life.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment